If possible, avoid to be a scientist. There are few opportunities for scientists. If you like R&D, USA is the only choice.

diao_david (David Diao)
In China, both Master & Ph.D are called graduate student. We have not clear distinction between them. For example, in my university, 10% undergraduate students go to USA directly; 50% pursue Master degree then go to USA; the next 30% will be Ph.D, but they will deliberately get a very low score on some courses such as Philosophy, Socialism Economics, then they can transfer to Master, then go to USA. That's a very ridiculous phenomena in China.

But in North America, Master is not quite different from Bachelor. You just need take more courses, even thesis is unnecessay. But the criteria of Ph.D is very strict. Ph.D. really needs new point of view to the world.
2001-2-5 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: I have some experience of Pharmaceutical Industry

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园医药保健