Defrosting or Defogging
This mode is used to defrost/defog the windows.
1. Move the air flow control dial to the defroster outlet position.
2. Move the fan control dial to the desired position.
3. Move the temperature control dial to the desired position between the middle and the hot position.
* To quickly remove ice or fog from the windows, turn on the fan control dial to 4 and the temperature control lever to the full HOT position.
* When the defroster outlet position is selected, the air conditioner automatically turns on. This dehumidifies the air which helps defog the windshield.