YES, you can..the same precedure as you go back marry her...It may take longer time and you must marry her in 2 months after her arrival in canada...P.S. You have to take the risk that she runs away.

kiss92.5 (kiss92)
2001-11-5 -05:00

回到话题: Help: My girlfriend is in China and I'm in Toronto, can I applicate to let her come to Canada to marry me? I don't want to go back to China to get marry, that will cost a lot of time and money, Thanks!

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律