You'll have to prove you have not abandoned Canada, evidence like: a family member staying in Canada, house, bank account, application for return permission, etc

helen1 (newcomer)
-------------------These are information I saw here and there. Confirmation is needed.
2001-11-6 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 我有一个问题,如果我回国呆上一年,不申请返加证,再去加拿大入境时会怎么样?会被拒绝入境,把我赶回国吗?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律