I don't think you.

bloor (bloor)
Here, you could get a G1 license for about 100CAD, and 8 months later, you could take a test and get your G2 license. During these 8 months, you'd better take a driving lesson. All these for G2 will costs about 400CAD. Even you have your license JUST before you come here, you will probably take a driving lesson here. So, take more time on other things: professional learning, and enjoy China.
2001-2-8 -05:00

回到话题: 如果现在还未学车的新移民,在登陆之前是否有必要在国内先学车???!!!

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约准备旅程