you mean i can get G2 here(toronto) without any test ,even though i got a US license just for a few days before

ddy (kitty)
if i got a US license when i travel there, can i change it to G2 here right away? i can't understand the transportation ministry 's website told me:www.mto.gov.on.ca
2001-2-8 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 各位大虾有谁知道我在美国考了驾照到温哥华管用吗?有朋友说美国的家照在温哥华只需要办理简单的手续换一下就可以了,对吗?谢谢。

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园爱车一族