Try it. You have to go to licensing department any way. You can make up a story say...

wonton_soup (Wonton Soup)
you were driving in NY then moved to Chicago. Just got Chicago license a few days a ago then move to Toronto. If they insist you to show your NY license, then you say Chicago took it. If still no luck, just do what ever is necessary. You lost nothing...
I had a State's license for over 3 years, they just replaced my US license with a G.
2001-2-8 -05:00

回到话题: 各位大虾有谁知道我在美国考了驾照到温哥华管用吗?有朋友说美国的家照在温哥华只需要办理简单的手续换一下就可以了,对吗?谢谢。

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园爱车一族