i think you will have to get your answer from revenue canada, because

banker (见面熟)
if you are not a canadian resident, which means you don't need to report tax here, you will pay tax at the country you reside.
why don't you de-reg before you move out canada, therefor you can get back the overpaid tax protion.

my 2 cents
2001-11-8 -05:00

回到话题: 经过几个月的准备, 计划开始RRSP投资, SELF-DIRECTED. 请问您是怎么管理你的RRSP的, 大家交流一下? 谢谢!

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园理财投资税务