You must have it in China for more than 2 years, to apply for the G2 directly

bloor (bloor)
2001-2-9 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 如果现在还未学车的新移民,在登陆之前是否有必要在国内先学车???!!!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约准备旅程