where are you? if you want to sponsor her, you have to be in canada. the place u have to file ur application used to be alberta since she's already here. CHECK www.cic.gc.ca please.

guest ()
2001-2-11 -05:00

回到话题: My girlfriend is now studying in Canada, but has not applied for P.R. If I want to spensor her after marriage, which embassy should her application be processed.

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约探亲与团聚