my suggestion

guest ()
you should contact admission officer first, to double check if your transcript can meet their requirement.

If it meets, u don't need to worry about anything, just submit them.

If it doesn't, ask them what you can do. If they insist on necessary verification such as notarizing the transcript or any other document, you can get any notary public phone number from yellow page or Chinatown and call them for the pricing information.
2001-2-11 -05:00

回到话题: 请问:在加拿大申请学校时, 学校是否承认自考学历?

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造