One question about how to do it

michaelyu (Mike)
Thanks a lot you provide this information. As you said, I need visit my RRSP issuer, is that right? My situation is, my bank agent already transfer my RRSP into my bank account, When I filled the T1036 form, do I need to visit my bank agent again? Or I just need to fill all the info. T1036 form requested and send it to goverment. I will appreciate any help you give.

2001-11-11 -05:00

回到话题: 政府有关购房的鼓励政策

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园住房话题