Do not even think about it. A serious problem will occur when your child leaves China:

guest3 (guest)
1 If he shows Chinese passport, he will not be permitted to leave China because he don't have a Canada visa;

2 If he shows Canadian passport, he will be fined a great amount of money for illegally stay in China (~50 yuan/day, but I forget the actual number) because he doesn't have a Chinese visa.
2001-11-13 -05:00

回到话题: 我的经验, EGG 以及对双重国籍有兴趣的朋友请进。

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙谈天说地