you can marry your fiancee in China.

llxgrace (大脸猫)
If you can't get the visitor's visa,then you can ask your fiancee to come back to China to marry you,then you can apply for the spouse visa.The marriage process won't take a long time,you can pay more to fasten it.I plan to get married this December,around Christmas.Good luck to your application!
2001-11-13 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 小敏想请教如何多快好省的办好VISA 赴加,我的未婚夫是加拿大公民,我们计划12月举行婚礼,10月中开始申请访问签证,现在还没有消息,到底还要等多久?我该怎么办?谢谢

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约探亲与团聚