Right!. Use that chinese passport with us visa to go back to china. When leave, go to US and switch to canada.

yong (yang)
Because we are chinese, we don't need visa to china, because we have 10 years US visa, we could go no problem. But don't show your canadian passport. If something wrong, you can't ask canada government for help. Because you enter as chinese.
2001-11-14 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 如何保留双国籍

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约入境安家