guest (guest)
it is the heritage.

landing basically means (originally) you immigrate to canada from out of
this country.

if u are already in Canada, please go to the nearest port-of-entry that
is at the USA-Canada border, say, let a friend who is Canadian citizen
bring you there, then go to USA (for this purpose you need no visa), and
"land" (symbolically) Canada from USA.

good luck.
2001-2-13 -05:00

回到话题: 请教各位大虾:如果拿到lp时人已在加(探亲visa),还需出境再入境吗?

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约入境安家