I am doing so.

poohbear (nothing)
Answers to your questions:

1 There is one office in Scarborough Town cener. If it is too far for you, you can go to where you apply for your SIN card and ask them (most probably there is one in the same building).

2 I suggest you not take the risk. Because "an interview may be required". Even if they don't require an interview, what will happen to your application if they find out you've left Canada?

Where are you going? Do you have the website of Canadian Embassy in Beijing?
2001-11-15 -05:00

回到话题: 有没有正在和准备申请返加证的同志,请教几个问题,顺便共享一些信息:

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律