I know that Alberta's office processes visa renew for international students in Canada. But do they process immigration? I can't find any information about Alberta's office in www.cic.gc.ca. Do they have their own website?

guest (BigSnow)
2001-2-14 -05:00

回到话题: My girlfriend is now studying in Canada, but has not applied for P.R. If I want to spensor her after marriage, which embassy should her application be processed.

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约探亲与团聚