No name on your visa. But there is on your student authorization paper.

psv1988 (cc)
Canada has no special visa for student. Your visa
is a visitor's visa(Mine is T-1). There is no name
of school on it, along with the visa there is a
letter from Embassy. When you enter Canada, you
should apply for student authorization with that
letter. Because there is file number on your letter, they know your school. And there is
the name of your school, which is the same school
on your visa application form, on your student
authorization. Of course, you can certainly
transfer school after your arrival.
2000-7-2 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 急问各位留学加国的前辈,F1签证上面是否写明要去的学校名字?持这样的签证只能去那所学校了?还能不能去别的学校?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请