take the bus, the car has to be either ca or us registered, so it will still possibly bring trouble.

guest ()
2001-2-15 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 我来landing一年多,年底打算去米国念书,哪位好心人能告诉我有甚方法能去读书有不耽误拿身分,我打算去1-2年, 还需半返加证吗?我先卸了,祝大家情人节快了。

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造