本文发表在 rolia.net/zh 相约加拿大网上社区枫下论坛
I received an email for this position, which is similar to my experience in Motorola, but I got the other offer, so hope anyone could try a go.
Senior Software Systems Integrator
A test-engineering firm supplying outsourced High Quality Design and Manufacturing Functional Test Solutions to the electronics, photonics, telecommunications, and EMS (Electronic Manufacturing Services) industries is currently looking for a Senior Software Systems Integrator.
Description of Duties:
· Software development using C/C++
· Provides supervision to junior and intermediate systems integrators
· Reviews the work of others for technical accuracy
· Responsible for the planning and co-ordination of the work of others both within individual projects and across multiple projects
· Degree in either Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or a diploma in either Computer or Electrical Engineering Technology
· Ideal candidates will have an Electrical Engineering background or some exposure to Electrical Engineering throughout their career
Required Work Experience:
· 3+ years of proven, hands-on software engineering experience
· Preference will be given to candidates with expertise in the following:
o Managing tight timelines
o C/C++ in a windows based environment
o Creation of new tools & applications
o Digital imaging or digital signal processing
o Automated test and measurement equipment (DMM, Scope, switching logic analyzers, power supplies, etc.
o Control system software development
* NOTE: This is not an IT position
(BUS)416-260-2656 ext. 242
更多精彩文章及讨论，请光临枫下论坛. 网址: rolia.net/zh