Report to Police and they will give you a file number. Go to ICBC with the number and they will do the estamition and give you an estamiting document.

tsinghua (tsinghua)
You can go to any ICBC certified shop to have your car repared. It is not your fault so the premium will not be increased for the next year. But if it happen several times in a year.....heh
2001-11-17 -05:00

回到话题: 紧急求助!!我的车放大楼车库,可今天出门时发现被人打烂了后车窗玻璃。是新车呢,需要我通知ICBC吗?怎么处理?请知道的人告知,谢谢!

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园爱车一族