Go to their office, talk to them face to face and express your dissatisfaction with their service and demand an explanation ( never raise an argument with them ),

wonton_soup (Wonton Soup)
and get the contact infomation of their supervisor. If they still can't bring up enough attention to your case, prepare to report your anger to their supervisor in a written format. Good luck.
2001-2-16 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 《下个星期》

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事