Your job in Shanghai is "permanent", and your wife's is contractual. I suggest you should stay in Shanghai. You could visit US for a couple months to get a feeling.

tianweica (TWG)
2001-11-22 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 我心很烦,请rolia的朋友帮助。

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙谈天说地