本文发表在 rolia.net/zh 相约加拿大网上社区枫下论坛
1. John __________ he could improve his exam results, but he did not have enough time to study.
a) knew how that
b) knows that
c) knew how
d) knew how to
2. While they were away at the park, they let their neighbors use their patio set.
b) were away
3. Some type of instrument ________ has been known to painters since the early Stone Age.
a) for applying paint
b) applying paint
c) is for applying paint
d) for applying paint, it
4. If he did not promise it yesterday, still he _________ it tomorrow.
a) would not promise
b) will not promise
c) should not promise
d) could not promise
5. Francis Preston Blair, Jr., _______ born in Kentucky, lived and practiced law in Missouri.
c) he was
d) who he was
6. Who do you know better,_________________ ?
a) her or his friend
b) his friends or her
c) his or her friend
d) her or his
7. Even best known for her prose works, Maya Angelou also published several collections of poetry.
8. Between the ages of nine and fifteen, almost all young people undergo rapid series of physiological changes.
9. As has been the case with many artistic geniuses, Edgar Allan Poe was not adequate appreciated in his own time many of his contemporaries criticized him as morbid and excessive.
As has been
更多精彩文章及讨论，请光临枫下论坛. 网址: rolia.net/zh
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.