I guess "pipe" should do it but I am only 99% sure.

wonton_soup (Wonton Soup)
2001-2-18 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: How to pronunce and spell the " | "(located between = and backspace in PC keyborad) in english?tks.

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习IT技术讨论