you have to buy the fire insurance for your new house even you have paid 50% of your house. Otherwise, if you house got fire, nobody will pay you. Normally the insurance is from $200 to $300...

pepperdine (hp)
2001-11-22 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 新屋保险

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园住房话题