concerto1997 (一头巴洛克的音乐牛)
HRDC encourages you to apply for your SIN in person at a HRDC office. This process is faster and more convenient, as it does not require you to part with your valuable identity documents or pay for getting photocopies of documents notarized. You may also apply by mail.

2001-11-23 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请问,已拿到LP的人可否在国内通过邮递公证件来申请SIN卡?谢谢!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约入境安家