Yes, you need. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca, check the information about "study in canada". All you need to know is there. Just be patient. There are more than twenty pages. Good luck!

birdswimming (feifei)
May I change schools?

You must be in attendance of an approved type of institution. Whether or not you may change schools depends on the Terms and Conditions attached to your Student Authorization. You are generally allowed to switch fields of study and the institution within a degree or diploma program. If you wish to change from one type of educational institution or from a degree or diploma program to another, however, you are required to obtain a new authorization. In case of doubt, phone your nearest Canada Immigration Call Centre in Canada to obtain clarification.
2001-11-26 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 各位侠侠,我现在在加拿大读语言,如果读完语言可不可以不去我原来申请的大学读书,而换到其他学校读书呢?需要跟移民局申请换学生许可吗?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下拾英心情随笔