thank you soo much! But do you know what's the SAME TYPE institution and different TYPE institution? What's the TYPE ?

tomato (小番茄)
In my authorization is: bachelor of commerce , xx university. But I am in TESL program now. I want to transfer to another university when I get a better TOEFL score. I don't know is it same type or not. Does anydaxia know that?
2001-11-26 -05:00

回到话题: 各位侠侠,我现在在加拿大读语言,如果读完语言可不可以不去我原来申请的大学读书,而换到其他学校读书呢?需要跟移民局申请换学生许可吗?

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下拾英心情随笔