I believe there is phone number which you can call for your answer. The accurate answer you can get only from a official department. Good luck!

birdswimming (feifei)
2001-11-26 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 各位侠侠,我现在在加拿大读语言,如果读完语言可不可以不去我原来申请的大学读书,而换到其他学校读书呢?需要跟移民局申请换学生许可吗?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下拾英心情随笔