Yes, it's a shortcut to apply as imm here. You'd better notarize your working expr. in China, and also submit the reference letter from employers in China.

sailor (Sailor)
2000-7-5 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: I am an international student here. Anybody has experience in changing to PR status?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请