go to a ministry of transportation's office and change your address. it's free and you'll need to do it anyway within 6 days of your moving.

poohbear (nothing)
2001-11-28 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请 教, 刚 考 完G1, 又 新 换 了 地 址, 怎 么 通 知 他 们 把G1 驾 照 邮 到 我 的 新 地 址 来? 请 告 诉 我 具 体 电 话 好 吗? 多 谢!!!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事