in that case, i prefer to choose some trainnings, such as plumber, etc, but could you tell me : if i get the plumber license in Quebec, can i work in toronto? thanks again!

robert (lily)
2001-11-29 -05:00

回到话题: i am a new immigrant. i am structure engineer in China. if i master graduate from university, can i work as technician. is it difficult to find a job? how about pay? thank very much.

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请