I'm not quite sure about this issue...

sailor (Sailor)
But from the experience of others, the students always attend the graduate program first, then they have to take all the necessary courses before they finally obtain a master's degree.

Generally, you'll directly apply for the program that you really want. After you are enrolled, you will take the courses required.

Hope that's helpful.
2000-4-23 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 版主,好象我是第一个来的? 你在哪里?我想请教有关转学计算机专业的问题。 我本科学MIS,我查了网址,可以读UBC的MIS 研究生。 你认为这样好,还是转学计算机好? 我这个专业学计算机是不是要先读本科还是读桥梁课?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造