Yes, you can sponsor your fiance(e) under the family class immigration.

sailor (Sailor)
You can check details in CIC website, under the family class immigration section.

But the processing of fiance is quite time-consuming. If you want everything happens sooner, a better way is fly back to China, get married, and have your wife apply as spouse in the family class.
2000-7-5 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请教sailor及各位:有没有未婚妻赴加结婚团聚一说的,这样可不用回国结婚,若有此一说,该如何办理?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请