I don't think there is a Toronto Western University. It's either "University of Toronto" (in Toronto) or "University of Western Ontario" (in London, 200km from Toronto).

rounder (rounder)
Both have good medical schools. I don't know details about this disease, but you can check their web sites for contact #.
2001-11-30 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请大家帮一下忙,很急!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事