There is. You have to request your family doctor to let you do those. Then they will write you a note refer you to a center to do those stuff.

jeffrey815 (Smartiecat)
2001-11-30 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 今天是拿到健康卡后第一次做了个体检,发现比国内体检差太多了,最复杂的是验血,什么闭超等检查根本没有,看来还是要回国做体检。

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园医药保健