no, they know tsinghua graduates can get transcript in envelope which is sealed by 'gong1 zhang1'. you should have done this in China.

guest ()
2001-2-24 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 我是专科毕业,欲抵加后申请就读本科,但我的高中毕业证早已遗失,不知能否使使用我的大专毕业证及成绩作为申请时的公证材料?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造