You can try to land and you will be questioned by an immigration officer for hime to decide if you have intented to give up PR status.

1000yearssolitude (my home)
If you can demostrate that you have no such intention by giving evidence such as houses and stocks you have remained in Canada. You may be granted entry. But the decision is made by the immigration officer. If you failed, you can hire a lawyer to appeal to the court. An alternative is to apply for visa as an previous immgrant to Canadian Embassy, you will assessed again. The whole idea of no more than 183 days away form Canada is a yardstick to measure your intention. There is possibility that you will be refused to entry with in 183 days, according to immigrantion law, although I do not think I happens. If you really want to know the detail, find immigration laws supplied on line.
2001-2-24 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 求助,,如果我不能在183天内返回加拿大,而且又没有申请到返加证,我还能回加吗? 对我将来会有什么影响?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律