Not necessarily. You can have money wired to you account with any major banks in Canada.

rounder (rounder)
All you need is tell your relatives in China the account details:
Name of bank, address of your branch, beneficiary (the name you used to open the account). They can present it to the bank in China, that's it.

Note if you are wiring US$, don't use your C$ account to receive it. It will be exchanged into C$ automatically. Open a US$ account first.
2001-12-3 -05:00

回到话题: 自己的钱, 怎样从国内寄到CANADA来? 谢

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事