Send a signed letter to the property management company and cc to your superintendent. In the letter tell them you won't pay your rent for next month if they won't fix the tap in next 3 business days.

iwannasay (童言无忌)
2001-12-4 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: SOS!!!请问如果要投诉manager of apartment 应该找谁?家里的水龙头关不上,水没日没夜的流,夜深人静时声音其大无比,还有漫延到楼下的曲势。告诉manager后,一直没人来修,他态度还很不好。不知道谁管他?谢谢

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙谈天说地