Want to share our experience and feeling with you...

guest (BBM)
Thanks for initiating this topic. Cannot agree with you more on your concerns. We have too much similarities. The result is, after the short landing (more accurately should put it as travel), I brought the kid back to Shanghai while my husband stays there. It's more than 5 months now. He still cannot find IT job, yet the 183 deadline is coming. I am wondering whether I should go or else I will lose my status. As you may agree with me, I cherish the job here which not only give me the belonging, but also can support our daily expense in Shanghai and Canada. The most important reason why we still consider hanging on is for the future of the kid. I think what hearts and wins said are right. We'll reconsider. And hope you will make wise decision and never regret...

God luck!

2001-2-25 -04:00

回到话题: 已得到移民纸,心中犹豫,不知是走是留. 请过来人指点.......

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下拾英心情随笔