go to the court, if the police doesnt show up , ur case will be dismissed, or pay a fine. thing

tongbuyong (通不用)
is u get a chance to straignten things out. i believe u have time. demerit points will be kept in record for 3yr if u receive.
2001-12-4 -05:00

回到话题: 警察说我闯红灯,给我告票。我该怎么办(详情如下)

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园爱车一族