Yes, you are self-employed. You don't have to register a company to be a contractor, but you may need get a GST number form Revenu Canada to charge your client, your working company, for GST.

huimin (huimin)
2001-12-5 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 自雇IT人员如何抱税

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请