Thanks! BBM. BTW, when you leave Canada, did you need to apply something from the government to let you go? or you leave freely without any approval?..........

yaozai (梅子)
How long have you stayed in Canada? Have you received SIN before you leave? Thanks in advance for your response.

I think maybe I can go to Canada with my family for a short time. then return China to maintain our life for a while(183 days). Since I am the applicant, I have to go Canada not after my husband. This is the reason why I am troubled. If I go Canada by myself, he cannot afford the housing and daily life expense.
2001-2-26 -05:00

回到话题: 已得到移民纸,心中犹豫,不知是走是留. 请过来人指点.......

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下拾英心情随笔