Should I claim the income tax according to an individual or a company?

littlebughole (bughole)
For individual, there will be personal tax credit for 1212, and for equavalent spouse tax credit for 1029. But for company, there is no such personal tax credit. If I don't register a company, can I claim meal or rent to deduct the imcome? Thank you very much.
2001-12-5 -05:00

回到话题: 自雇IT人员如何抱税

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请