The government will give you $6000 to $7000 if you are qualified. You have to spend this money at some schools. You can't get the money, study at home, and pay the money to yourself.

fisher38 (渔父)
2001-12-5 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 目前正在拿EI, 想申请政府的职业培训计划,不知哪家电脑培训学校好些? 想学WEB DEVELOPER方面的课程, Microsoft 与Java兼顾.

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请