suis (une chinoise)
本文发表在 rolia.net/zh 相约加拿大网上社区枫下论坛
Third Country Nationals

Most visitors to Canada will need an appointment to apply for a visa at the U.S. Consular sections in Canada. The only exceptions are as follows:

-Landed immigrants to Canada.
-Persons who have authorization to study or work in Canada or are the dependent spouse or child of someone who has authorization to study or work in Canada.

There are no other exceptions. An appointment does not guarantee issuance of a visa.
*Note: Appointments are required for ALL visa applicants residing in the Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal consular districts.

In general, visitors who wish to travel to the U.S. should apply at the U.S. Embassy in their home country before departure where they are better able to demonstrate their ties to a foreign residence as required under U.S. immigration law.

If you are visiting, living, working or studying in the U.S. and plan to apply for a new non-immigrant visa in one of the Canadian Consulates (Halifax, Montréal, Québec City, Ottawa, Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver) you must have an appointment in advance.

If you are currently residing in the United States out-of-status, you may not apply for a visa at a Canadian or Mexican border post. You must apply for the visa in your country of nationality. If you have any questions about your status, you must consult the local Immigration and Naturalization Service office for clarification.
更多精彩文章及讨论,请光临枫下论坛. 网址: rolia.net/zh
2001-12-5 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 拿到底特律一所大学的Offer,要搬到温莎去了。谁有在多伦多申请f1的经验?另外,温莎的房子好找吗?谢谢了!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造