You definitely need a H1-B visa if you want to work in the States. It is not very difficult for the company to help you to get the visa, considering the economy status here.

cajunman (happyhut)
I have no idea about how to keep the immigrant status in Canada.
2001-12-5 -05:00

回到话题: 我拿到OFFER了,但很犹豫,不知该不该接受?

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请